Sunday, April 20, 2008

'v999' : You're A Piece Of Shit

Seriously.
I'm going to continue to expose dicksmacks like 'v999' ruining what was once a really nice community for sharing electronic music. Perhaps, if I have the motivation, I'll even publish a semi-annual 'shit list' of all the asshole SoulSeek users like this one.

--------------------------------------
(17:08) [v999] start me man
[me] do what i say man! (that's you)
(17:09) [v999] what???
[me] you and your imperative statements. that's what.
[me] you order me to do what you want. then you ban me.
--------------------------------------

...What a retard. I had no problem finding the same files from at least five other users who weren't jerks. I have TONS of great stuff 'v999' could certainly benefit from hearing. Rare stuff that very few users are sharing.
His loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment