Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Record Order In Ten Days (That's A RECORD In Itself)

I didn't buy any new records for over a week.
That's really good for me. I had to distract myself with other things. Like actually listening to the hundreds of records I got this last month, instead of listening to new mpfrees to decide what I would like to keep and purchase on vinyl.
Then I placed an order a couple days ago.


Here was what I purchased :

Michoacan - "Amorelectrico" [Loqo] 1@$ 6.99

Black Mustang & Kerrier District, Remix By Sleeparchive - "Blackout" [Loeb] 2@$ 5.99

Patrick Lindsey - "Kami Kamikaze" [Funkwelle] 1@$ 9.99

Gel Abril, Remixes By Mark Broom, Deetron- "Your Face Is A Mess" [Be As One] 1@$ 9.99

DJ Slugo/DJ Deeon - "Ghetto Classics Volume 2" [Dance Mania Ghetto Classics] 1@$ 8.99

Chris Carrier - "Le Diablo / High Life / An Other Spliff" [Adult Only] 1@$ 9.99

Merchandise Total: $ 57.93

No comments:

Post a Comment