Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rhythm & Sound - Roll Off

I've bought five copies of this record. They all have (unintended) surface noise throughout side S, the silver side. Inscribed is "D & M" so the masters were cut at Dubplates & Mastering. Does anyone have a copy without the repetitive surface noise on side S? I'm hoping that there was more than one black vinyl pressing, and it's possible to get a copy without the pressing defect. Or maybe there are copies in the same run that sound fine. Do all my copies sound like shit because the stampers were used for too many pressings, and my copies came off the tail end of that run...?
Hmm... Quite the quandary.
Does the limited white/grey marbled pressing have this defect as well? I'm just curious. I can't afford that one anyway.


~ Daddy Peacebucks

No comments:

Post a Comment