Monday, November 24, 2008

ANNOYING AND WORTH TAKING A COUPLE MINUTES TO SHARE WITH THE GROUP

On 11/24/08, 04:35AM, tamara1001s wrote:

Hello, Am using this opportunity to purchased item from you but i have a freight shipping company that will come for the pickup of the item by answer my question below: Q 1: How long you have been owned the item you are willing to sell for me Q 2: Hope the item still available for sale with good condition state . Q 3: What is the final asking price you are willing to sell the item for me Q 4: Let me have attach of the picture of the item you want to sell for me Q 5: Do you able to accept cashier check or Personal check as a mode of the payment. Q 6: Will you be available when the shipping company will Be coming for the pickup? Q 7: Can we trust you on this transaction? Q 8: Can you send me your full contact information such as: Name: Address: City: State: Zip Code: Country: Regards.



sent to tamara1001s on 24-Nov-08 03:42 PM

GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU STUPID, SCAMMING WHORE.
DISCOGS SELLERS DO NOT TOLERATE THIS KIND OF CONDUCT.
GO BACK TO FOOLING IDIOT EBAY SELLERS.

LOVE,

YOUR LORD AND MASTER


No comments:

Post a Comment